Thursday, March 24, 2011

We're Pregnant!!

On March 1, 2011, our worlds were turned upside down. We had anticipated the window of time when we'd be able to test, and the day had finally come. We had been gaurdedly optimistic about some early pregnancy symptoms, but certainly didn't want to get our hopes up too high or too soon. I couldn't sleep, but T.J. made me promise I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night just to test! (ahem-this has happened once before). So, we set the alarm for 6:00 a.m. and popped out of bed right away.

The two minutes wait was nothing like the "two-week-wait" we'd experienced up until that moment, but time seemed to stand still as we waited. We had played several scenarios in our mind before, in order to prepare ourselves. I couldn't stand the anticipation of T.J. seeing the test and then having to pass along the news to me, so we tried to look at it at the same time. Once I saw the test, I immediately started crying and screaming. T.J. says that for a split second he couldn't tell what the result was because apparently I was blocking his view from the test. Once he saw it we both cried and thanked God over and over and over again for this blessing. I couldn't wait to confirm it at the doctor's office, so I went right in that morning. Later that day, the nurse called and her words "oh yes, you're definitely pregnant" rang sweetly in my ears. :)

Our journey to parenthood has begun!

2 comments:

  1. reading this post makes me reminisce about the day me and the hubby found out we were pregnant. one of the most amazing days of our lives. i truly hope you enjoy every single moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA 
      I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address (wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com) have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr jumba. Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +19085174108  or wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com  Thank you Dr jumba. May your gods always  reward you for your good..   

      Delete